LOCKDOWN LEVEL 4
WE ARE HERE TO HELP:
Under the lockdown rules for Level 4, the offices of Aspire Canterbury are closed. We remain open for valued information and assistance and can be contacted on 021 30 8877 or e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel is currently for the purposes of essential services such as a supermarket, chemist, or medical center. More information can be found on the NZ Government website by clicking HERE
Driver and Passenger safety and wellbeing remains the number one priority and we ask that you:
- If you are unwell, stay at home.
- Cleanliness and good hygiene are vital.
- Social distancing – wherever possible we recommend that passengers are in the rear of the vehicle.
- Drivers and passengers should wear a mask.
Disability Services Operating at Alert Level 4
- If services can be provided (including digitally) within alert level restrictions, they are contractually required to do so.
- Aged residential care and disability residential care are essential services and must continue to be available.
- Essential personal care services, such as toileting, washing, and feeding, should be provided as usual.
- Essential home help, such as house cleaning, maybe available where appropriate PPE is used.
- Planned respite services will be suspended, but urgent respite care may be provided.
- Essential supported living services can continue.
- Support persons are permitted under right 8 of the Health and Disability Code.
- For Aged residential care, hospices, and disability residential care, family visits are not permitted except on compassionate grounds (usually only for an end of life) subject to public health direction and provider assessment on a case-by-case basis.
- Certainty of funding. We will have an update soon.
- For more details about Alert Level 4, see: Alert Level 4 | Unite against COVID-19 (covid19.govt.nz)